2020年11月9日 12:47 #10717Bella Odomゲスト
Under the Dome
by Stephen King
- ISBN: 9781439148501 (1439148503)
- Format: hardcover, 1,074 pages
- Publisher: Scribner
- Genres: horror, fiction, thriller, fantasy, mystery, suspense, adult, drama
- Author: Stephen King
- Places: Chester’s Mill, Maine, Maine
- Language: english
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best Science Fiction Novel (2010), British Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (2010), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Mystery/Thriller (2009)
- Release date: November 10, 2009
- Characters: Dale Barbara, Julia Shumway, James Rennie, Junior Rennie, Eric “Rusty” Everett
About The Book
On an entirely normal, beautiful fall day in Chester’s Mill, Maine, the town is inexplicably and suddenly sealed off from the rest of the world by an invisible force field. Planes crash into it and fall from the sky in flaming wreckage, a gardener’s hand is severed as “the dome” comes down on it, people running errands in the neighboring town are divided from their families, and cars explode on impact. No one can fathom what this barrier is, where it came from, and when — or if — it will go away.
Dale Barbara, Iraq vet and now a short-order cook, finds himself teamed with a few intrepid citizens — town newspaper owner Julia Shumway, a physician’s assistant at the hospital, a selectwoman, and three brave kids. Against them stands Big Jim Rennie, a politician who will stop at nothing — even murder — to hold the reins of power, and his son, who is keeping a horrible secret in a dark pantry. But their main adversary is the Dome itself. Because time isn’t just short. It’s running out.
Paperback ebook Under the Dome on Booktopia. FB2 Under the Dome Stephen King download for Kindle. PDF book Under the Dome by Stephen King read on iPad. MOBI book Under the Dome buy on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook Under the Dome read online iPhone.