2020年11月11日 22:56 #11631Sarah Salvaneraゲスト
by Amos Oz, Nicholas de Lange
- Release date: November 1, 2005
- Publisher: Mariner Books
- Language: english
- Author: Amos Oz, Nicholas de Lange
- Format: paperback, 253 pages
- Genres: fiction, israel, jewish, literature, romance, novels, classics
- ISBN: 9780156031608 (0156031604)
About The Book
Set in 1950s Jerusalem, My Michael is the story of a remote and intense woman named Hannah Gonen and her marriage to a decent but unremarkable man named Michael. As the years pass and Hannah’s tempestuous fantasy life encroaches upon reality, she feels increasingly estranged from him and the marriage gradually disintegrates. Gorgeously written, profoundly moving, this extraordinary novel is at once a haunting love story, and a rich reflective portrait of a place.
Online My Michael download on Audible. MP3 book My Michael by Amos Oz for PC. PDF ebook My Michael Amos Oz buy on IndieBound.