2020年11月8日 17:39 #10368Alma Thompsonゲスト
by W.G. Sebald, Michael Hulse
- Awards: Jewish Quarterly-Wingate Prize for Fiction (1997), Metų verstinė knyga Nominee (2011)
- Genres: fiction, germany, novels, literature, jewish, holocaust
- Format: paperback, 237 pages
- Release date: May 29, 2002
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780099448884 (0099448882)
- Publisher: Vintage
- Author: W.G. Sebald, Michael Hulse
About The Book
At first The Emigrants appears simply to document the lives of four Jewish émigrés in the twentieth century. But gradually, as Sebald’s precise, almost dreamlike prose begins to draw their stories, the four narrations merge into one overwhelming evocation of exile and loss.
Written with a bone-dry sense of humour and a fascination with the oddness of existence The Emigrants is highly original in its heady mix of fact, memory and fiction and photographs.
MOBI ebook The Emigrants on iPhone. PDF book The Emigrants by W.G. Sebald buy on Books-a-Million. TXT The Emigrants W.G. Sebald download reader.