2020年11月7日 11:49 #9856Ginny Wetmoreゲスト
by John Green
- Places: Orlando, Florida, Agloe, New York
- Author: John Green
- Genres: contemporary, fiction, romance, mystery, teen, adventure
- Release date: September 22, 2009
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 305 pages
- ISBN: 9780142414934 (014241493X)
- Publisher: Speak
- Characters: Margo Roth Spiegelman, Quentin Jacobsen, Marcus “Radar” Lincoln, Lacey Pemberton, Ben Starling
- Awards: Anthony Award Nominee for Best Children’s/Young Adult Novel (2009), Edgar Award for Best Young Adult (2009), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2010), Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis Nominee for Preis der Jugendjury (2011), The Inky Awards Nominee for Silver Inky (2009)
About The Book
Who is the real Margo?
Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs into his life — dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge — he follows. After their all-nighter ends, and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues — and they’re for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees the girl he thought he knew…
FictionBook book Paper Towns by John Green download. MP3 ebook Paper Towns buy Android on Audible. Hardback Paper Towns on iPad.