2020年11月7日 12:36 #9870Arlene Chambersゲスト
by Christos Tsiolkas
- Release date: November 1, 2013
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781743317310 (174331731X)
- Author: Christos Tsiolkas
- Format: paperback, 516 pages
- Awards: Australian Book Industry Award (ABIA) Nominee for Literary Fiction (2014), Voss Literary Prize Nominee for Shortlist (2014)
- Genres: fiction, lgbt, australia, contemporary, sports, gay, literature
- Publisher: Allen & Unwin
About The Book
From the author of The Slap.
Fourteen-year-old Daniel Kelly is special. Despite his upbringing in working-class Melbourne, he knows that his astonishing ability in the swimming pool has the potential to transform his life. Everything Danny has ever done, every sacrifice his family has ever made, has been in pursuit of this dream — but what happens when the talent that makes you special fails you? When the goal that you’ve been pursuing for as long as you can remember ends in humiliation and loss?
Twenty years later, Dan is in Scotland, terrified to tell his partner about his past, afraid that revealing what he has done will make him unlovable. Haunted by shame, Dan relives the intervening years he spent in prison, where the optimism of his childhood was completely foreign.
EPUB book Barracuda by Christos Tsiolkas read PocketBook. Online ebook Barracuda download on IndieBound. Paperback Barracuda on Books-a-Million. TXT ebook Barracuda Christos Tsiolkas buy cheap on iOS. FB2 Barracuda by Christos Tsiolkas read online.