2020年11月9日 15:31 #10760Lyn Buccinoゲスト
Going Too Far
by Jennifer Echols
- Characters: Meg, Eric Ross, John After, Tiffany Hart, William Billingsley
- Format: paperback, 245 pages
- Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction
- Places: Alabama
- Release date: March 17, 2009
- Author: Jennifer Echols
- ISBN: 9781416571735 (1416571736)
- Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Best Young Adult Romance (2010), Aspen Gold Readers Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Romance (2010)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Pocket Books/MTV Books
About The Book
HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO?
All Meg has ever wanted is to get away. Away from high school. Away from her backwater town. Away from her parents who seem determined to keep her imprisoned in their dead-end lives. But one crazy evening involving a dare and forbidden railroad tracks, she goes way too far…and almost doesn’t make it back.
John made a choice to stay. To enforce the rules. To serve and protect. He has nothing but contempt for what he sees as childish rebellion, and he wants to teach Meg a lesson she won’t soon forget. But Meg pushes him to the limit by questioning everything he learned at the police academy. And when he pushes back, demanding to know why she won’t be tied down, they will drive each other to the edge — and over….
PDF book Going Too Far download on Android. TXT ebook Going Too Far Jennifer Echols buy cheap on Amazon. FictionBook Going Too Far iPad. MP3 book Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols read online on Bookshop.
Paperback Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols for reader on Powells. EPUB ebook Going Too Far read. MOBI book Going Too Far download. Hardback ebook Going Too Far Jennifer Echols buy on PC on Dymocks.