2020年11月16日 00:43 #13350Ashton Gantゲスト
(Heechee Saga, #1)
by Frederik Pohl
- Characters: Robinette Broadhead
- Language: english
- Release date: October 12, 2004
- Format: paperback, 278 pages
- ISBN: 9780345475831 (0345475836)
- Awards: Hugo Award for Best Novel (1978), Nebula Award for Best Novel (1977), Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel (1978), John W. Campbell Memorial Award for Best Science Fiction Novel (1978), Ditmar Award Nominee for Best International Long Fiction (1978)
- Author: Frederik Pohl
- Series: Heechee Saga, #1
- Genres: fiction, classics, space, fantasy
- Publisher: Del Rey
About The Book
Gateway opened on all the wealth of the Universe… and on reaches of unimaginable horror.
When prospector Robinette Broadhead went out to Gateway on the Heechee spacecraft, he decided he would know which was the right mission to make him his fortune. Three missions later, now famous and permanently rich, Rob Broadhead has to face what happened to him and what he has become… in a journey into himself as perilous and even more horrifying than the nightmare trip through the interstellar void that he drove himself to take!
MP3 Gateway on Mac. TXT book Gateway by Frederik Pohl buy on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook Gateway read iPad on Book Depository. Paperback ebook Gateway Frederik Pohl download. Hardcover Gateway by Frederik Pohl read online.
FictionBook book Gateway for PC on Amazon. Hardback Gateway buy cheap. FB2 book Gateway Frederik Pohl download on Android on Barnes & Noble. MOBI ebook Gateway Frederik Pohl. PDF book Gateway download reader on Audible.
Online ebook Gateway by Frederik Pohl buy cheap for iPhone. FictionBook Gateway read on IndieBound. PDF ebook Gateway Frederik Pohl on Kindle. Online Gateway read online on Dymocks. Hardcover book Gateway by Frederik Pohl download for PocketBook on Walmart.