2020年11月7日 09:48 #9817Ann Smithゲスト
First, Break All the Rules
What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently
by Marcus Buckingham, Curt Coffman
- Release date: May 5, 1999
- ISBN: 9780684852867 (0684852861)
- Publisher: Gallup Press
- Author: Marcus Buckingham, Curt Coffman
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 272 pages
- Genres: business, leadership, management, buisness, psychology, entrepreneurship, productivity
About The Book
Gallup presents the remarkable findings of its revolutionary study of more than 80,000 managers in First, Break All the Rules, revealing what the world’s greatest managers do differently. With vital performance and career lessons and ideas for how to apply them, it is a must-read for managers at every level.
TXT First, Break All the Rules Marcus Buckingham on reader on Kobo. PDF ebook First, Break All the Rules read online. Paperback book First, Break All the Rules by Marcus Buckingham download for iPad.