2020年11月9日 07:37 #10611Andie Sullivanゲスト
by Lauren Oliver
- Awards: Buxtehuder Bulle (2011), Pennsylvania Young Readers’ Choice Award Nominee for Young Adults (2013), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction and for Favorite Book and for Goodreads Author (2011), Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2014)
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- Author: Lauren Oliver
- Genres: dystopia, romance, fantasy, fiction, teen, love
- Places: Portland, Maine
- Series: Delirium, #1
- Characters: Hana Tate, Magdalena “Lena” Ella Haloway-Tiddle, Alex Sheathes, Carol Tiddle, Grace Tiddle
- Release date: February 7, 2012
- ISBN: 9780061726835 (0061726834)
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 441 pages
About The Book
There is an alternate cover edition for this ISBN13 here.
In an alternate United States, love has been declared a dangerous disease, and the government forces everyone who reaches eighteen to have a procedure called the Cure. Living with her aunt, uncle, and cousins in Portland, Maine, Lena Haloway is very much looking forward to being cured and living a safe, predictable life. She watched love destroy her mother and isn’t about to make the same mistake.
But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena meets enigmatic Alex, a boy from the “Wilds” who lives under the government’s radar. What will happen if they do the unthinkable and fall in love?
MOBI ebook Delirium by Lauren Oliver buy on Audible. EPUB Delirium for iPad. Paperback book Delirium Lauren Oliver download PC on Walmart.
MP3 ebook Delirium read. FictionBook book Delirium. Hardcover Delirium Lauren Oliver download on Android on Amazon.
Hardback book Delirium by Lauren Oliver buy cheap on Kobo. PDF Delirium read online on reader. FB2 ebook Delirium by Lauren Oliver for Mac.