2020年11月8日 08:22 #10185Beverly Gantゲスト
The Hidden Gallery
(The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, #2)
by Maryrose Wood, Jon Klassen
- Characters: Penelope Lumley, Alexander Incorrigible, Beowulf Incorrigible, Cassiopeia Incorrigible, Lady Constance Ashton
- Release date: March 1, 2011
- Places: London, England, Ashton Place
- Genres: mystery, fiction, childrens, fantasy, humor, historical
- Publisher: Balzer + Bray
- Series: The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, #2
- Author: Maryrose Wood, Jon Klassen
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 313 pages
- ISBN: 9780061791123 (0061791121)
About The Book
Thanks to their plucky governess, Miss Penelope Lumley, Alexander, Beowulf, and Cassiopeia are much more like children than wolf cubs now. They are accustomed to wearing clothes. They hardly ever howl at the moon. And for the most part, they resist the urge to chase squirrels up trees.
Yet the Incorrigibles are not entirely civilized, and still managed to ruin Lady Constance’s Christmas ball, nearly destroying the grand house. So while Ashton Place is being restored, Penelope, the Ashtons, and the children take up residence in London. As they explore the city, Penelope and the Incorrigibles discover more about themselves as clues about the children’s — and Penelope’s own — mysterious past crop up in the most unexpected ways…
Online The Hidden Gallery buy. PDF book The Hidden Gallery by Maryrose Wood download reader on Amazon. Hardback ebook The Hidden Gallery Maryrose Wood on iOS on IndieBound. FictionBook ebook The Hidden Gallery read.
Hardcover book The Hidden Gallery by Maryrose Wood read online for iPad. FB2 The Hidden Gallery on Powells. MP3 book The Hidden Gallery buy cheap on Android on Bookshop. MOBI ebook The Hidden Gallery Maryrose Wood download.