2020年11月11日 04:41 #11334Matthew Boldenゲスト
Clarkson on Cars
by Jeremy Clarkson
- Genres: humor, cars, comedy, travel, transport, essays, journalism, biography, anthologies
- ISBN: 9780141017884 (0141017880)
- Publisher: Penguin
- Format: paperback, 357 pages
- Author: Jeremy Clarkson
- Release date: May 27, 2004
- Language: english
About The Book
Jeremy Clarkson gets under the bonnet in Clarkson on Cars — a collection of his motoring journalism.
Jeremy Clarkson has been driving cars, writing about them and occasionally voicing his opinions on the BBC’s Top Gear for twenty years.
No one in the business is taller.
In this collection of classic Clarkson, stretching back to the mid-1980s, he’s pulled together the car columns and stories with which he made his name. As coal mines closed and house prices exploded to a soundtrack of men in make-up playing synthesizers, Jeremy was already waxing lyrical on topics as useful and diverse as:
* The perils of bicycle ownership
* Why Australians — not Brits — need bull bars
* Why soon only geriatrics will be driving BMWs
* The difficultly of deciding on the best car for your wedding
* Why Jesus’s dad would have owned a Nissan Bluebird
* And why it is that bus lanes cause traffic jams
Irreverent, damn funny and offensive to almost everyone, this is writing with its foot to the floor, the brake lines cut and the speed limit smashed to smithereens. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Praise for Jeremy Clarkson:
‘Brilliant … laugh-out-loud’ Daily Telegraph
‘Outrageously funny … will have you in stitches’ Time Out
‘Very funny … I cracked up laughing on the tube’ Evening Standard
TXT book Clarkson on Cars Jeremy Clarkson buy on iOS. Paperback Clarkson on Cars read online on Powells. Hardback ebook Clarkson on Cars. Hardcover Clarkson on Cars by Jeremy Clarkson download for Android on Audible.
Online book Clarkson on Cars read. MOBI ebook Clarkson on Cars Jeremy Clarkson buy cheap reader on Amazon. FB2 ebook Clarkson on Cars by Jeremy Clarkson Kindle. EPUB Clarkson on Cars download on Walmart.