2020年11月9日 19:14 #10823Anna Smithゲスト
A Manual for Cleaning Women
by Lucia Berlin, Stephen Emerson, Lydia Davis
- Genres: fiction, american, womens, contemporary, literature, unfinished
- Release date: August 18, 2015
- Awards: California Book Award for Fiction (Gold) (2015), Kirkus Prize Nominee for Fiction (Finalist) (2015), Premi Llibreter de narrativa for Altres literatures (2016)
- ISBN: 9780374202392 (0374202397)
- Author: Lucia Berlin, Stephen Emerson, Lydia Davis
- Format: hardcover, 406 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux
About The Book
A Manual for Cleaning Women compiles the best work of the legendary short-story writer Lucia Berlin. With the grit of Raymond Carver, the humor of Grace Paley, and a blend of wit and melancholy all her own, Berlin crafts miracles from the everyday, uncovering moments of grace in the laundromats and halfway houses of the American Southwest, in the homes of the Bay Area upper class, among switchboard operators and struggling mothers, hitchhikers and bad Christians. Readers will revel in this remarkable collection from a master of the form and wonder how they’d ever overlooked her in the first place.
TXT ebook A Manual for Cleaning Women read online. PDF A Manual for Cleaning Women by Lucia Berlin buy cheap on iPhone on Amazon. FB2 book A Manual for Cleaning Women Lucia Berlin for iOS on IndieBound.
Online A Manual for Cleaning Women download. FictionBook ebook A Manual for Cleaning Women by Lucia Berlin read Mac. Paperback book A Manual for Cleaning Women on Bookshop.